Business Income Plan
Filing your taxes are now easier and faster than ever before!
There are three plans-
- Basic : Business Turnover < 2 CroresProfessional Receipt < 50 LakhsBooks of Account NOT Maintained
- Standard : Business Turnover < 2 CroresProfessional Receipt < 50 LakhsBooks of Account Maintained
- Premium : Business Turnover > 2 CroresProfessional Receipt > 50 LakhsIntraday trading and F&O trading
Please note the following instructions-
- You may be asked to confirm your Name & E-mail ID for verification and for fast processing while submitting documents on Whatsapp.
- Provide all the final documents on Whatsapp or E-mail.
- Once all the documents are received we shall send you Tax Computation via same platform as you have provided the documents.
- Our executives may contact you for clarifications or additional documents.
- If you have chosen Pay later option, you shall receive payment link along with Tax Computation.
- In order to file Income tax return we shall require your Income tax website User ID and Password (you can ignore this if you are filing ITR for the first time).
- Once you approve Tax Computation, you shall receive your Final ITR.
- Get answers to your tax or finance queries pertaining to
- Salary & Other Income (PF, Pension, Interest, Rent)
- Capital Gains from sale of shares/property
- Foreign Assets/Income
- Tax Savings and related investments
- Income Tax Notices
- Be guided on the right course of action
- Plan excludes any GST or startup related queries
- Scan copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- Scan copy of Adhaar Card
- Bank Statements of all the bank accounts
2. Salary Income:
3. Other Income:
- Fixed deposit Interest certificate (if any)
- Interest certificate or statement of recurring deposits (if any)
- Proofs for any other income not included above
4. Additional deductions (not included in Form 16 and to be claimed through ITR)
- Statement of Investment in mutual funds (if any)
- Life insurance premium paid receipt (if any)
- Bank certificate for Principal paid for house property loan (if any)
- Tution fees payment receipt (if any)
Proofs for deductions not included above