MCA notified COVID 19 FORM to be filed by every LLP/Company:FAQs (Click on link to file)
MCA has introduced a new form w.e.f. 23rd March, 2020. Following type of entities have to file this form:
· Foreign Company
· Foreign LLP
· It is Web based form (need to file online)
· There are no fees for this form.
· No need of any DSC for filing of this form.
· Any authorized representative can submit this form.
· SRN shall not be generate on filing of this form.
· System base confirmation shall be send to email id of Company or LLP.
THE FORM IS SUPPOSED TO BE FILED ON OR BEFORE 30 MARCH 2020
Some Common- FAQ’ on CAR form:
1.Who can be authorized Signatory for filing of this form.a
Company: Directors, KMP or CS in employment can be authorized signatory.
LLP: Designated Partners/ Partners
Foreign LLP/ Company: Authorized signatory associated with such Company or LLP.
2.Whether need MCA Log in ID and Password to file this form?
This web based form can be file only after Log In. Therefore, it is mandatory to have Log in for this.
3.On which mobile no. OTP shall be receive by the Company?
· In case DIN of a director is entered, mobile number available in database for such din shall be prefilled and OTP shall be sent on same.
· In case mentioned PAN then the filed for mention of mobile no shall be enable to mention mobile no and to receive OTP.
4.Which category of Companies and LLP needs to file this form?
All Companies and LLP’s have to file this form.
Whether Small, OPC, Public, Listed, Foreign Companies/LLP etc.
5.Whether need to pay any fees for filing of this form?
No need to pay any fees for filing of this form even SRN shall not generate for this form. Acknowledgement shall be sent on register email ID of entity.
6.Whether it is mandatory to file this form?
After reading notification it seems yes it is mandatory to file by these entites.
7.What is due date of filing of this form?
Due date of filing is 30th March, 2020.
Our team of Entrepreneurly India has taken the initiative of helping out all the Companies and LLPs to file this at the earliest FREE OF COST.