1. What documents are required to set up Pvt Ltd Company in India?
You need to arrange very simple documents of Directors like photograph, Pan card, ID proof and address proof, which can be directly mailed to us and we will guide you for the procedure to be followed further.
2. Do I need to acquire a commercial office space before registration?
No, commercial office space is not required. You can show your own residential or rented home address as the registered office address of the Company. This office address can be changed at any time after incorporation of the company. Once your startup is set up, stable and ready to move on to a nice corporate space you can change the registered office address by informing to the ROC office.
3. Do I need to renew company registration every year?
No. Once the company is formed, it will be valid till it is officially closed down and liquidated. No renewal or fees is required. However, every year companies have to basic returns with ROC office.
4. Do I need to submit physical documents for registration?
No. Entrepreneurly provides complete online company Incorporation process. All legal documentation and visits are done by us efficiently in least amount of time.
5. What is the importance of Company Name Search
Company name is very important part in registration of company. The company name is divided into 3 Parts:
1) Keyword (brand names like Amazon or Google)
2) Activity word(i.e. showing nature of business like Power)
3) Business Type word (i.e. Pvt. Ltd. or LLP). For Incorporation of company, the suggested name should not match with existing companies or trademarks.
6. What is MOA and AOA for companies?
MOA means Memorandum of Association and AOA means Articles of Association. These are the byelaws or rules based on which important matters like main business of the company or meetings is decided. These are standard legal documents prepared by Company Secretaries during registration of the Company.
7. What is capital?
Capital means investment made by shareholders into the company. Authorised capital is an amount up to which company can issue shares. This capital is mentioned during incorporation of the company based on which ROC registration fees and stamp duty is paid. Paid up capital is an actual investment which goes from shareholders into company bank account, against which share certificate is issue by the company.
8. Does Share Capital needs to be deposited before registration?
No. After company is registered, it need to open a company bank account and anytime within two months of incorporation, capital can be deposited into Company's bank account.
9. Is there a minimum level of sales or turnover required to start a company?
A Private limited company is one of the modes of doing business, which means it can be started from scratch. For that matter even after incorporating a private limited there is no obligation that the company must have sales or turnover.