For any startup founder, one of their biggest fear is compliance. Or rather, the lack of understanding of the complexities of compliance. We help the founders overcome this by taking care of the annual compliance of the startup end-to-end while the founders can focus on operations and core activities.
Get everything done at one spot, plain and simple. No more finding the right team every single time for every single task!
Running a business has never been easier.
LLP Compliance Packages
At Entrepreneurly.in, service is tailored based on our client needs
Our services would always fit you as you grow
Have any questions? We have them covered!
How can Entrepreneurly.in help me out?
It is not intentional to scare the founders with complex compliance jargons. It is the rule of the land and India is a country of various rules and regulations. We have sufficient amount of expertise in handling issues related to compliance of both state and central laws. We as your compliance partner would enable you to focus on your business and leave the compliance to us.
You focus on what you’re good at and we can do what we’re good at!
Why should a Startup like me spend so much on compliances?
What should I do if I have missed out on compliance deadlines in past and now want to approach Investors for funding/loan?
What is Virtual CFO?
A Virtual CFO shall bring in the required experience and expertise in bridging the gap between the accounts team, operations team and management team. The CFO shall put the necessary systems in place to bring in the financial discipline within your startup. This shall be useful for Private equity/Venture capital backed companies, Early stage companies and Indian subsidiaries of multi-nationals.
Can I customize any package to include/exclude services?
Yes, you can write to us or explain to our Team with your specific requirements. We will get back to you at the earliest with tailormade package to suit your requirements.
What is a Partnership firm?
A Partnership Firm is a traditional form of business structure for businesses that are owned, managed and controlled by an Association of People for profit and liability is shared among all the Partners. Partnership Firms are relatively easy to start and is prevalent amongst small and medium sized businesses.
What are the types of Partnership firm?
Types of Partnership Firm:
1. A partnership can be on the basis of Oral Partnership (not registered)
2. A partnership through written agreement and registered with Registrar of Firms (RoF)
What are the requirements for setting up a Partnership Firm?
Requirements for setting up a Sole Proprietorship:
1. Partnership deed
3. PAN - Permanent Account Number of the firm
4. TAN - Tax Deduction Account Number or Tax Collection Account Number of the firm
5. Registration under Shops and Establishment Act
6. Registration under Goods and Services Tax (GST) Act (if exceeds limitations as per the Act)
7. Registration under Professional Tax Act (if any employees employed)
What are the benefits of having a Registered Partnership firm?
1. Ability to file case against Third Parties
2. Power to file suit against co-partners
3. Ability to claim set off, if any against the claim of third party
5. Easy to convert into different form of entity such as Limited Lability Partnership or Company