Frequently asked questions
Can i change the plan after choosing one type of plan?
Yes, you can re-submit the form with different plan and inform our executives either on Whatsapp or E-mail about change of plan.
You can reach out to us directly on Whatsapp or E-mail asking for change of plan.
Based on the plan chosen you shall be asked to provide additional documents and charges (if any).
What happens after i choose a plan?
Once, you choose a plan:
1. You shall be asked to submit the relvant documents either on Whatsapp or E-mail as per your wish.
2. Once all the documents are received by us, you shall receive Tax computation along with payment link. You must confirm if your Tax comptation is all fine with you and provide Income tax website login credentials for filing your ITR.
3. Once you confirm your tax computation and make necessary payment according to the plan chosen, you shall receive final ITR.
What happens if I do not pay for the plan after i receive Tax Computation & payment link?
In case if you have missed out making payment after confirming your tax computation, our executives shall reach out to you asking to make payment.
In case, even after our executive reaching out to you if payment is not made, your ITR may not be processed and would be put on hold until payment for the same is made.
I do not understand few terms of the documents name mentioned here.
We understand the list of documents could contain few terms which you may have not heard before, no need to worry we have got you covered.
For any queries relating to anything related on the form you can reach us either by messaging us on Whatsapp or E-mail.
We shall respond as early as possible.
What is the refund policy and how to make a request for refund?
You can request for refund by sending us an E-mail at email@example.com . However, please note the below refund policy:
In case of any plan (including all the plans for filing ITR) chosen by you for filing of Income Tax Return (ITR), provision for refund under following situations shall include:
(i) You have approved Tax computation received by us and payment has been made for the same:
-ITR is processed by us - No refund will be provided;
-ITR is not processed by us:
1) In case you have made double payment - Refund for that double payment shall be provided (provided if the same is reflected in our Bank account);
2) In any other case- No refund will be provided;
(ii) Tax computation for your ITR is sent by us but not approved by you and payment has been made for the same - No refund shall be provided.
(iii) In any other case and payment has been made for the same:
-Request for refund is placed within 24 hours from placing an order;
-Before the date and time of Tax computation is processed and sent from our end;
(whichever is earlier)
(iv) If You are unhappy with a service being sold on Our Website, You may request a refund:
We will make reimbursements for returns without undue delay, and not later than 30 days after the day we received your request for refund.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.