Marketing collateral is any material used to help a business advertise or communicate with business associates, potential customers or clients. It may include everything from brochures to letterheads, to banners, to direct mailers, business cards, promotional flyers etc. Marketing collaterals are ideal for maintaining a cohesive brand identity to ensure consistency in any campaign and creating a visual USP (unique seller proposition).
It is used to communicate key benefits of your business and products in a visually compelling manner.
It plays an important role as a competitive sales aid and supports sales efforts.
It communicates superiority and competitive differentiation of particular product or service to large number of audiences.
It is a great way of communicating what your business does and what do you have to offer.
- Create a logo of your business.
- Decide tagline of your business
- Finalise the brand name of your business.
- Keep the pictures / images / videos of your products / business ready.
- Finalise the content that needs to be published. (For e.g. brief the nature of your business, information of the products /services, mission, vision, etc.)
- Make sure your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) set is ready